Some of those who had been most intimate with him appeared, after a time, to shun him . 也有一些一度和他十分亲密的人,经过一段时期以后回避他。
They walked side by side in such a way as to suggest afar off the low, easy, confidential chat of people full of reciprocity . 他们并排走着,那种样子从远处来看,叫人以为是非常亲密的人小声安闲地在谈着知心话儿。
A ghost can have a voice with a strong attachment 对于最亲密的人鬼魂可以发出声音
No one close to me has ever . . . ever died 和我亲密的人还…还没有去世的
Loved ones may be annoyed if they feel restricted 亲密的人会很苦恼,如果他们感到受限制。
No one close to me has ever . ever died 和我亲密的人还还没有去世的
It feels like everyone close to me has 我周围亲密的人似乎都不在了
Be careful you may frighten someone that you should get to know more intimately if you are too flippant 如果你很轻率的话就可能吓到本来应该亲密的人。
Without speaking of my brothers , this war has deprived me of one of my hearts dearest alliances 姑且不提我的两个长兄,这次战争竟使我丧失一个最亲密的人。
The person responsible may be a stranger , but often it is a husband or someone else close to the victim 施暴的相关人员可能是陌生人,但常常是她们的丈夫或与受害者关系亲密的人。