随心所欲 follow one's bent [inclinations]; arbitrarily; ... as one pleases; at one's [one's own] sweet will; at (one's own) will [discretion]; do as one pleases [likes]; do whatever one wants; go [take; get] one's own way; have a free rein; have an entirely free hand in ... ; have one's own way; in a slipshod way; wilfully; whimsically 难道能容许他们随心所欲地破坏规章制度吗? can they be allowed to violate rules and regulations at will
He could trample on them with ease . 他便能随心所欲地粗暴对待他们的。
We could have stamped europe as we wished . 我们可以随心所欲地摆弄欧洲列国。
You can travel however you like . 你可以随心所欲地去旅行。
She could do as she wished without consulting any one . 她可以不同任何人商量,随心所欲地行事。
She was allowed to amuse herself as she liked till teatime . 她被允许随心所欲地一直玩到吃茶的时候。
What dust-clouds shall spring up behind me as i speed on my reckless way ! 我要随心所欲地疾驰在公路上,把浓烟迷雾远远抛在后面!
He supposed that i was inclined to shirk my promise, and so resolved to trust to his own audacity . 大概他以为我有意不履行诺言,就决定随心所欲地大胆行事了。
The student for the first time had the opportunity to examine at his ease the works of the impressionists . 学生们第一次有机会随心所欲地仔细观看印象派的作品。
She was not powerful enough in the family to put in a weighty word. so rogaum fumed unrestrictedly . 她在家里没有力量说一句有份量的话。所以罗根姆就随心所欲地发脾气。
Valueladen and incendiary words such as the "population bomb" or "population explosion" are tossed around at will . 诸如“人口炸弹”、“人口爆炸”这类令人压抑和蛊惑人心的言词才被随心所欲地滥用。