这是谁的笔迹你辨认得出来吗 whose handwriting is this can you identify it
认敌为友 regard enemies as friends; take a foe for a friend; take the enemy for one's own people
认定 1.(确定地认为) firmly believe; affirm; identify ... with...; maintain; hold 我认定这是错的。 i maintained that it was wrong.2.(决心要; 很想要) set one's mind on 既然认定了目标, 就要坚持不懈地干下去。 now that you've set your mind on the goal, you must go through with the task
I am a stranger here . can you help me 我是个外地人不认得路。能帮忙指个路吗?
So you re driving ? do you know the way to the airport 你来开车吧,去机场你认得路吗?
A critic is a man who knows the way but can ' t drive the car 批评家是一个认得路但不会开车的人。
Dummy , you don ' t even know the way 傻瓜,你根本就不认得路嘛!
I know the way now , so 我现在认得路了,所以
I know the way ! ha 我认得路!驾
Follow me , then , said the sentinel ; or , as you know your way , go first 那么,跟我来吧,那哨兵说道,要是你认得路,就在前面带路吧。
I forget , i ever forget , that i know not the way , that i have not the winged horse 我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我不认得路,我也没有生翼的马。
We have no idea how the birds find their way , particularly as many of them fly by night , when landmarks could hardly be seen 这些鸟儿怎么会认得路的?对此我们一无所知,尤其是很多候鸟在夜间飞行,这样很难看见路标。
It was quite at the other end of the house ; but i knew my way ; and the light of the unclouded summer moon , entering here and there at passage windows , enabled me to find it without difficulty 它远靠房子的另外一头,不过我认得路。夏夜的皎洁月光,零零落落地洒进过道的窗户,使我毫不费力地找到了她的房间。