He ought, in that event, to have an establishment . 在那种情况下,他应该成家。
I think it unfair to engage a girl for longer than a week or two . 我认为,在那种情况下,至多只能把她挽留一、两个星期。
In the circumstances, we and the army boys took chances we wouldn't have normally . 在那种情况下,我们和部队的小伙子们冒着通常情况下所不冒的危险。
Below we discuss the case of rotating frame in which the fictitious force depends on the position in the frame . 在后面我们还要讨论转动参照系的情况,在那种情况下,虚设力与物体在参照系中的位置有关。
Such a demonstration of soviet ruthlessness and american impotence would encourage accommodation to other soviet demands from japan to western europe . 在那种情况下,苏联冷酷无情,而美国软弱无力,那就会促使日本和西欧去迁就苏联的其它要求。
In that case the believer must put god first 在那种情况下信徒必须首先考虑神。
I couldnt help it . he is such a child 在那种情况下,没法不发脾气,他简直像个孩子。
Being in that situation , as i remember it . . 我记得,在那种情况下. .
Under the circumstances we had every reason to be suspicious 在那种情况下,我们有理由怀疑。
Being in that situation , as i remember it 我记得,在那种情况下