海枯石烂,永不变心 Seas may run dry,rocks turn to dust,but I'll always be loyal to you.Oceans may dry up and rocks may crumble,but their hearts will never change.
海枯石烂永不变心 oceans may dry up and rocks may crumble but their hearts will never change
海誓山盟,永不变心 vow from one's heart to be true to sb. one's whole life long
海誓山盟永不变心 vow from one's heart to be true to sb. one's whole life long
我爱你生生世世不变心 i love constant heart of your generation after generation
He could not comprehend any variations or disloyalties . 对朋友变心,对朋友不忠实,这些他都感到不理解。
If i loved, i should love at once and without change . 如果我爱一个人,我一见面就爱上他,而且永不变心。
He returned somewhat despondently to his river again-his faithful, steady-going old river, which never packed up, flitted, or went into winter quarters . 他又沮丧地回到河边--这是他忠实的,永不变心的伙伴,它从不打点行装,从不迁徙,也从不到别处过冬。
I dont know but i m . . . i m not doing this shit for nothing 在她变心之前谁也不知会是谁
The lovers promised to be faithful forever 这对情人互相许诺永不变心。
“ can you change your heart about your wife “对妻子就可以变心吗? ”
My love has sworn , with sealing kiss , 我的心上人用永不变心的一吻,
But he ' ll someday lose interest 不知道什么时候会变心
You have become cruel to me ; the strength of your hand is hard on me 你向我变心,待我残忍,又用大能追逼我。