"no more my splintered heart and maddened hand were turned against the wolfish world" . “我的破碎的心和发狂的手不再抗拒这豺狼似的世界。
When i started describing the characteristics of soviet weapons, smirnov's irritation turned to frenzy . 当我开始描述苏联武器的特性时,斯米尔诺夫恼怒到了发狂的程度。
I was immersed in the ambiguities, passions, and frustrations of that maddening, heroic, and exhilarating region . 我也沉浸在这个令人发狂的、神异的、使人振奋的地区存在的那种含糊不清、激情和沮丧之中去了。
I ' ve briefed the president on angry man , 我已经向总统作了关于那个发狂的人简报
With the hope of the world bent to the 4 directions , 找寻令他们发狂的黄色石头
The fortean times reported violent bird swarms The fortean times上个月曾两次报道鸟群发狂的事
You might make it mad . - lt ' s 3 inches tall 你会让他发狂的! -那又如何,就它那3英尺高能怎么样?
You might make it mad . - it ' s 3 inches tall 你会让他发狂的! -那又如何,就它那3英尺高能怎么样?
- you might make it mad . - lt ' s 3 inches tall -你会让他发狂的! -那又如何,就它那3英尺高能怎么样?
- you might make it mad . - it ' s 3 inches tall -你会让他发狂的! -那又如何,就它那3英尺高能怎么样?