It was a day for impulse and truancy . 这是个适于冲动或偷懒的日子。
John's boss bawled him out for his being lazy . 约翰因偷懒被老板骂了一顿。
Stop slacking and get on with that digging ! 别偷懒,继续挖。
I can not suffer you to be idle . 我不能让你偷懒。
He was scolded for slacking . 他因偷懒而受责。
If he happened to find a man having a spell the culprit was immediately discharged . 他如果发现某人有偷懒的嫌疑就会立即把那个人开除掉。
I reproached myself with my easiness, that i would not sow any more corn one year than would just serve me till the next season . 我痛责自己偷懒,不肯多种一些粮食,只图能够接得上下一季就算了。
This will testify for me that i was not idle, and that i spared no pains to bring to pass whatever appeared necessary for my comfortable support . 这可以证明我并没有偷懒,凡是可以使我生活舒适的事情,只要看来有必要,我都不辞劳瘁地把它完成。
We will not tolerate slacking in this academy 在我们这所学校绝对不允许偷懒打混
We will not tolerate slacking in this academy 在我们这所学校绝对不允许偷懒打混