说话 1.(用话表达) speak; talk; say 说话不算话 go back on one's word; 有说话的权利 have the right to speak; 孩子正在学说话。 the child is learning to talk. 还是让事实说话吧。 let the facts speak for themselves.2.(闲谈) chat; talk 找人说话 have a chat with sb.3.(指责) gossip; talk 你这样干, 人家要说话的。 considering what you've done, people will talk.4.[口语] (时间短) in a minute; in no time; right away 说话就得。 it'll be ready in a jiffy
"why are you so quiet?" said janice . “你为什么不说话?”杰妮丝说。
He kept a straight face and remained speechless . 他绷着脸不说话。
I think i ought to take vows of silence . 我觉得我应该发誓不说话。
Why are you silent? what is your handicraft ? 你为什么不说话?你的手艺是什么?
He knew better than to speak . 他懂得不说话最是上策。
Job ceased talking and the silence roused mary up to thank him . 约伯不说话了,这静默使玛丽想起得谢谢他。
Why didn't you speak up about "trigger prices" on foreign steel ? 你们为什么对外国钢铁的“闸门价格”却不说话表态呢?
None of the men talked, grouped together in a rough circle against the coming night . 他们谁也不说话,大致围作一圈,准备过夜了。
She gave up talking as she saw bette was trying to listen to the speech that was being relayed through a loud-speaker tied to one of the trees . 系在一棵树上的扩音机里传过来人家的演讲,她看见蓓蒂要听就不说话了。
She and her best friend aren ' t speaking , doctor 医生,她和她最好的朋友都不说话