Restricted zone on lam hau tsuen road , yuen long 元朗榄口村路限制区
Hau tsuen road 榄口村路
With the completion of the wah fung primary school which was built by the clan near lam hau tsuen in 1958 , the previous principal office at the left chamber of the entrance hall of the ancestral hall was then vacated and converted into the temporary office of the village committee for about 10 years 一九五八年,族人在榄口村附近建成华封小学,自此之后,祠内前厅的左边厢房便由校长室一改而成村公所,历时约达十年之久。