The opposition can only question and exhort . 反对党只能提出质问和告诫。
He begs me, exhorts me, commands me to work . 他请求我,劝导我,命令我工作。
Joe pationi's stocky figure was moving constantly, instructing and exhorting . 乔佩特罗尼结实的身影不断地来回走动,又发指示,又替他们打气。
I've given her every chance, i have exhorted her to repent, she is an evil woman . 我已经给了她一切的机会。我告诫她痛改前非,她真是个邪恶的女人。
Emerson exhorted them to "cast behind you all conformity, and acquaint men at first hand with deity. " 爱默生鼓励他们“摒弃一切俗尚,直接和神灵交往。”
He proceeded to exhort his daughter to eat, not by example indeed, but at least by precept . 他开始劝他女儿吃点东西。他采取的办法不是以身作则,而是跟她讲道理。
He carried her in his heart; he prayed for and exhorted her, while there was yet time to bring her soul to god . 他心里装着她;只要还有时间使她的灵魂皈依上帝,他就要规劝她,为她祈祷。
Each divinity school student was "a newborn bard of the holy ghost", whom emerson exhorted to "cast behind you all conformity, and acquaint men at first hand with deity" . 神学院的学生们是“神灵新生的诗人”,爱默生鼓励他们“摒弃一切俗尚,直接和神灵交往”。
The chairman exhorted the party workers to action 主席敦促党的工作人员采取行动
The general exhorted his men to fight bravely 将军激励他的士兵要勇敢作战。
exhortとは意味:exhort v. 《文語》 勧める. 【+前置詞】 ◆exhort sb to diligence 人に勤勉を勧める. exhort one's pupils to activity. 【+to do】 ◆exhort sb to be diligent 人に勤勉を勧める She exhorted her husband to give up smoking. 夫にたばこをやめるように勧めた...